Summer Street Team Coordinator
Available: (Flexible) June -September 2019
Reports to: Organizing Director
Hours: 5-10 Hours a week, flexible
Compensation: $500 summer stipend
Location: Puget Sound
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington is a grassroots, political advocacy organization that works across the state to advance reproductive freedom, including abortion, affordable contraception, safe and healthy pregnancies, and paid parental leave. With our 35,000 members, we focus on electing pro-choice champions, passing pro-choice legislation, and mobilizing our base to effect meaningful change.
NARAL seeks an outgoing activist to lead our summer street team! The Street Team Coordinator will represent the organization at local festivals and tabling events across the Puget Sound to connect with the pro-choice community and sign down members to action! At a perilous time for reproductive freedom in our county, we need a leader who is energized to connect with community members and support individuals getting involved in the fight!
- Serve as event lead at weekly tabling events around the Puget Sound
- Support volunteers to perform outreach and sign down membership
- Coordinate with volunteers via phone calls, email, and in-person events
- Manage tabling resources including petitions, stickers, signs and games
- Some in-office data entry
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Ability to strike up a conversation
- Flexibility, reliability and willingness to take initiative
- Must have a car; travel stipends will be available to cover required travel
- Unwavering commitment to reproductive freedom!
How to apply: Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. Deadline to apply is June 12th, 2019. Please email a resume and cover letter to Lillian at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Street Team Coordinator