Gala Intern NARAL Pro-Choice Washington
Available: July – October 2019
Reports to: Development Director & Development Coordinator
Hours: 5-10 hrs week July-August, 15 hrs week September-October
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington is the state’s leading pro-choice advocacy organization. With Members all over the state, we are able to act fast to affect legislation. NARAL is seeking an organized, enthusiastic Gala Intern.
- Writing and sending procurement asks
- Organizing procurement pickups
- Assisting with auction organization and sorting
- Mail merging, labeling, packaging registration items
- Managing small teams of volunteers as needed
- Working with design elements to create as needed deliverables (signs, certificates, etc)
- Assistance with phone calls as needed
- On-site event support
- Assistance with various event prep tasks
- 5-10 hours a week June through August and in November
- 15 hours a week throughout September
- Attendance on September 28th 2018
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A commitment to NARAL’s Pro-Choice mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
We do not require that you have access to a car, but we do reimburse mileage and parking.
This is intended to describe the general nature and level of work, not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Interns may be asked to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington, 811 First Ave, Suite 675, Seattle, WA, 98104
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .