Fundraising & Events Intern NARAL Pro-Choice Washington
Available: (Flexible) January 2019 – May 2019
Reports to: Development & Communications Director
Hours: 10-15 hrs Week
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington is the state’s leading pro-choice advocacy organization. With Members all over the state, we are able to act fast to affect legislation. NARAL is seeking an organized, enthusiastic Fundraising Intern.
- Engaging with Donor gratitude
- Data management for incoming Members
- Working within our database to manage donor records
- Assistance with communications to donors as needed
- On-site event support
- Assistance with various event prep tasks
- 10-15 hours a week
- Attendance at Staff Meeting
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A commitment to NARAL’s Pro-Choice mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
- A flexible schedule with availability to work events after hours and on weekends.
We do not require that you have access to a car, but we do reimburse mileage and parking for event related expenses.
This is intended to describe the general nature and level of work, not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Interns may be asked to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington, 811 First Ave, Suite 675, Seattle, WA, 98104
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1.