Job Title: Data Coordinator
Supervisor: Development and Communications Director
Benefits: Vacation, Holidays, Health, Dental, Sick & Safe Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible work schedule
Salary Range: $20-$25/hour
The Data Coordinator is someone who is highly organized, with great attention to detail, and a passion for optimizing across systems. Their primary responsibilities include running data queries, maintaining data integrity and security, and ensuring the proper sorting and organizing of databases. The objective of this position is to ensure timely and accurate data entry to support NARAL Pro-Choice Washington & NARAL Pro-Choice Washington Foundation goals.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: The Data Coordinator reports to the Executive Director until such time as the new Development and Communications Director is brought on board. They will also communicate with the Political & Organizing staff as needed.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains NARAL Pro-Choice Washington’s CRMs (EveryAction and Classy).
- Enters data into databases in an accurate, current, and timely fashion received from a variety of sources.
- Provides accurate, current, and timely information to support department data requests.
- Generates reports, organizes and summarizes data, develops lists, as needed.
- Maintains data integrity and security.
- Ensures the proper sorting and organizing of databases.
- Takes extra security precautions when handling personally identifiable data.
- Adheres to legal and regulatory standards.
- Ensures data is adequately backed up and maintained.
- Assists staff with data entry methods and consistency.
- Collects and analyzes membership data to detect trends and improve engagement.
- Evaluates ongoing campaigns for ROI, traffic, and other key metrics (Sprout Social, EveryAction).
REQUIRED AND DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Capacity to multitask and manage multiple projects and assignments, often with competing deadlines.
- Ability to present data in a simple and straightforward way for non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel. Proficiency in EveryAction, Classy, and SproutSocial a plus.
- Commitment to anti-racism, the mission, and the vision of NARAL Pro-Choice Washington.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is primarily performed in a small office environment while operating standard office equipment, or from home, as arranged. Flexible hours possible. Occasional evenings and weekends work likely.
TO APPLY: Please email a cover letter, addressed to Kia Guarino, Executive Director, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Coordinator” in the subject line as soon as possible and no later than July 1, 2021, as the position may be filled sooner.
All applications will be reviewed, but only those demonstrating a strong alignment with the position description will be contacted for additional information. We do encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements – a commitment to the mission and a willingness to problem-solve are highly valued. Referrals to potential candidates are welcome. No phone calls, please.
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. We also engage in anti-discriminatory hiring practices, folks who are women, queer, trans, non-binary, Black, Indigenous, people of color, parents, have different abilities, are immigrants are encouraged to apply.